Carnelian Bay,California

It seems I am one of many, who have become victims of unauthorized billing using this company. I signed up for $1.98 for a trial run of this online resume site.

If I remember correctly you had 14 days to cancel your subscription with no extra charge. I did so, but was still charged $38.90 for the month of January 2016. When I saw the charge I immediately cancelled my subscription for the second time. Now, viewing my credit card statement for March, I have noticed that they billed me for February and March.

$38.90 each time. I have submitted a claim with my credit card company and they have credited my account thankfully, but I am still going after LC Resume. Very unfortunate I even have to worry about such things.

DO NOT USE LC RESUME!!!! THIS SITE IS A COMPLETE SCAM.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 03, 2016.

Comments

How did you contact them?

to Anonymous #1156924

I haven't. They don't answer the phone and don't reply to emails. I called my CC company and had them stop the charges and now I'm building a case against them to get back my money.

Also, they never sent any confirmation emails when I subscribed or cancelled. I just went on their website, clicked the unsubscribe button and a new screen popped up reading "successfully unsubscribed".