Carnelian Bay, California

It seems I am one of many, who have become victims of unauthorized billing using this company. I signed up for $1.98 for a trial run of this online resume site.

If I remember correctly you had 14 days to cancel your subscription with no extra charge. I did so, but was still charged $38.90 for the month of January 2016. When I saw the charge I immediately cancelled my subscription for the second time. Now, viewing my credit card statement for March, I have noticed that they billed me for February and March.

$38.90 each time. I have submitted a claim with my credit card company and they have credited my account thankfully, but I am still going after LC Resume. Very unfortunate I even have to worry about such things.

DO NOT USE LC RESUME!!!! THIS SITE IS A COMPLETE SCAM.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of lc resume now resume builder. Resume Now needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lc resume now resume builder in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resume Now.

Comments

How did you contact them?

to Anonymous #1156924

I haven't. They don't answer the phone and don't reply to emails. I called my CC company and had them stop the charges and now I'm building a case against them to get back my money.

Also, they never sent any confirmation emails when I subscribed or cancelled. I just went on their website, clicked the unsubscribe button and a new screen popped up reading "successfully unsubscribed".