Geneseo, Illinois

I paid for 1.95$ template for a one time use. How many times exactly does one need to redo their resume and for how many months?

I was billed for a subscription that I never used/needed/wanted. I tried calling their "customer service" hotline many times on day 11 thru 14 of my "free" trial period. I waited for at least a half hour each time, only to be hung up on. I was billed 39.80$ and they refused a refund.

It is a horrible company and the customer service "representative" that could barely piece two words together all but laughed at me. 1.95$ = 39.80$ Don't waste your time with this ridiculous service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I just got billed and am disgusted. Again, like the above complaint...for using a one time template that was supposedly free to begin with. BAD

LiveCareerUS

Dear Anonymous,

We are very sorry that you have had this experience with our service and feel this way. We are committed to providing great customer service.

We take all feedback very seriously.

All of our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal upon purchase. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Our subscription charges with a monthly fee since a monthly subscription makes it easy for our customers to costumize the CV and cover letter for each possition in wich they are applying and also to avoid the interruption on the services. Also, besides being able to create as many Cvs and cover letters as the customer wants, the customer will be having acces to other features. As one of our valued members you have access to tips, walk through and spell checks amongst others. We also offer tools that review the design and content of your resume as well as provide a series of tools like Interview Videos, Job Search and tips on every aspect of the interview process.

We also offer a variety of templates and over 100 different examples to use.

Please contact us so we can assist you. You can send us an email to customerservice@resume-now.com or call us to our toll free line 1-844-351-7485 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST.

Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards, Anna Resume-Now