Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Do not make ur resume with resume now...i made a resume for $ 1.95 last month and used my credit card . Today they charged me an $24.95 from my credit card again.

When I spoke to customer service they said the account is subscribed and every 14 days it will be charged $24.95. Why would I want to pay them $24.95 every 14 days. It a complete rip off guys be careful out there. This is how they trick u.

I thought i was only paying $ 1.95 for the resume I made. They place ad in google and when ur looking for resume making, it pops out first. Keep your eyes open. I will not recommend you guys to avail their service.

They will trick you .. Learnt my lesson... will never ever come back. Also my facebook review in their page has been removed cos i tagged all my friends..

this is how professional they are.. Pity on you guys..

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Resume Writing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Blocked me since i was speaking up and tagged all my frnds, Cheating, Check their facebook page reviews its all negative, May be they will delete all the -ve reviews now.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can also send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, call at 844-351-7484 or you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,

ResumeNow

to Anna.B-LC #1419263

Same generic auto response to anyone who posts a review on here.