Additional Fees

Do NOT sign up. if $1.95 seems to good to be true you better believe it.

there is NO language in the sign up process to educate you as to what they plan to charge you in the future. They don't even tell you that you will automatically be enrolled as a member until you have already paid for the 14 day all access pass. Any company that has to slip tiny print into your payment confirmation rather than letting you know up front what their plans are says a lot about a company. DON'T USE THIS PLACE.

After you pay them they will automatically draw $25 a month after that. when I called to shut this down they tried to say well the language is in your receipt. So after I read every word on what I'm signing up for it's then on my RECEIPT where they tell me they will automatically sign me up as a member if i don't cancel? really??

and what would you ever need a monthly membership for? its a resume, once its built you're DONE!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Resume Writing.

I didn't like: Constant billing for things we did not purchase, Scammed me, Unauthorised billing of my account.

Comments