Unauthorized charges they claim to charge $1, for the first resume, however without any information they charged me $39. I agreed to pay $1, not $39.

I didn't authorized the company to charge me that larger amount, I tried to call, but it is very difficult. DO NOT USE THE SITE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of lc resume now resume builder. Resume Now needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lc resume now resume builder in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resume Now.

Comments

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. SUPPOSED TO BE $1 DEBIT BUT HAS BEEN $56 TWICE WITHOUT ANY AUTHORITY. DO NOT USE THEM !

Please do not use this site!!! They will take your money!

Yes the same thing happens to me ... They said they were charging $1.00 but charged $39.00 putting me in the red then the bank charged me $30.00 overdraught fee .

I'm so annoyed and worried they have my bank details . Do not use this site !!!

They did the same thing to me. Tell you it's a dollar then charge you $39.