I used this service to help a friend create a resume quickly - she had a tight deadline and I wanted to be helpful. I registered using her name and e-mail address (so she could access the completed resume) but my credit card.

I did not realize that I was signing up for a service. Perhaps it was because I was in such a rush, or perhaps it's because I am a generally trusting person. In any case, imagine my reaction when I realized that I had been charged over $280.00 since using the "service" since November.

I called customer service and explained my situation - I'd never received an e-mail (they had my friend's e-mail address, and she'd since moved overseas for her new job) and didn't even know that I had agreed to pay a monthly fee. They said that they would "consider" a refund, and noted that I should call back in two days to follow up.

It was no surprise to me that, when I called back today, my refund request had been denied. This company obviously thrives on fraudulent practice to make money.

So, it cost me over $200 to help a friend land a job while learning to distrust any company that asks for a credit card for an otherwise "free" service.

I'm disgusted with LC Resume Now and their poor customer service and fraudulent business practices.

colleenqueenbee wrote the review because of poor customer service at Resume Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $280 and wants Resume Now to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now lc resume now resume services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments