1.9
Additional Fees

Reading these reviews and seeing over 400 complaints with only one issue being solved actually makes me sick. How could they possibly still be up and running and after all this?

Like most of you, I selected their cheapest option, a ONE TIME bill of $1.95 - no where did it mention any recurring fees, just 14 day access (it also never said that I would be billed at all until I had finished, it was advertised as free). So I see the bill for $1.95, then a little later see two bills for $0.03. I didn't think much of it, what's 6 cents? But then about 12 days later (today), I get an email saying my account is under $25.

I immediately knew it was resume-now. The only thought I had was "No. F*** that." So I immediately go to my account to cancel my subscription and notice it says payments are made every 4 WEEKS. Not 12 days, 4 weeks.

So I call customer service (within available hours) and get Verizon on the other end, of course, but I sent an email and honestly am not expecting them to ever respond.

I am a broke student and can't afford to be making payments as big as $20 to get absolutely nothing in return, so needless to say, I am PISSED. As long as I get my money back and don't get billed again all will be well, but until then I will take this as far as it needs to go to get refunded.

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Easiness of resume building.

I didn't like: Rip off re-billing, Scammed me, Customer sevice, Deceitful and misleading.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 23, 2017.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can also send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, call at 844-351-7484 or you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,