Additional Fees

I don't even remember joining this site.But I looked on my credit card statement today and seen I was charged $24.95 in September and October.

So I go on their site to try and see what the heck. You cant cancel subscriptions on their website which I thought was weird. Then I get ahold of customer service on a live chat and they tell me it expired in August 2012!!! Why the heck am I being charged 4 years later!!!

So they say sorry we will refund $24.95 back to your card. So I am asking them why they will not refund me the full amount they charged even though I have emails with them saying it expired in August 2012. Now I cant get anyone to answer me why they wont refund the whole amount. The live chat guy left the chat when I asked why they wouldn't refund the full amount.

They are crooks and I would say NEVER EVER use them!!!!I am a single parent and this is unacceptable

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Resume Now. The most disappointing about resume now subscription from Resume Now was it is a huge scam, scammed me and stolen money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resume Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Resume Now to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
Barranquitas, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico #1234546

Dear Anonymous

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service.Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,

ResumeNow

to Anna.B-LC Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1235976

This anna is the same person commenting on a different resume page. Such a scam