I paid the one time fee for a resume template, and was charged 39.95 two weeks later.I am a college student and have no discretionary income.

After they charged me the 40 dollars I had to live off 15 dollars for 4 days till my next paycheck. Luckily I had friends who helped me out. The "help" line at resume-now just kept giving me the run around when I tried to get my money back. I do partly blame myself as I should have done more research before buying.

Lesson for the future I suppose.Don't make my mistake!!

Review about: Resume Now Resume Writing Free Trial.

Comments

Scbaker78
#1419292

Seems like a lot of you were unable to use this service for its intended purpose after you paid. I was curious if it was only me.

Oh and they are using my resume as an example without my permission. Join me.

Who wants to join me in a class action lawsuit?I found a lawyer.

They've been stealing money from me since July.Post here and then I'll figure out a way to get connected.

to Pissed 20 #1401582

Me i have heard theres one taking place i need info asap i was scammed out of 5,000.00

Same here. Worse yet is the program didn't even work and I was unable to use their resume. Now I am being charged 10x what their price for a broken product.

Anna.B-LC

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to customerservice@resume-now.com with your information so we can assist you with the situation. Thanks so much!