Resolved
2.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 15

Angie of customer service gave me my user ID and agreed, after several requests, to cancel my 14-day "free" trial.

Original review posted by user Jan 15

I used this service to build a resume. I paid $1.95 to get 14-day free trial so I could download final resume.

My bank balance reflected a separate charge for $1, plus a $.01 international visa debit fee, and another charge for $.95, plus a $.01 international visa debit fee. Formatting in word is very complex and not easy to edit. Had difficulty logging into my account. Contacted customer service.

Was on hold for a while. Tried again, and got disconnected. Third time got a woman in a boiler room (very noisy in background) outside US. She helped me find my login (missing one letter) and tried to convince me to keep the account at a special discount she was authorized to provide.

I refused several times and she agreed to cancel my account. I plan to notify my bank to block any further debits from this company as I get an uneasy feeling, and see complaints about unauthorized billing practices.

Review about: Resume Now Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: No more billing from this company..

I liked: Gal on the phone.

I didn't like: Being charged to print the so called free to try resume.

Comments

LiveCareerUS
#1419529

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to customerservice@resume-now.com with your information so we can assist you with the situation.

Thanks so much!