Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Very sly with their hidden fees, charged me for 6 months and I only printed one resume.Said it was free, website should be shut down.

Thats it, the end of my complaint, I'm a little upset that I have to type 100 words for this to go through, yet here I am still typing. My dog looks pissed off, he's a chug, his names Charlie, he's a ***, kinda like this website resume now.

I hate money in the first place, but for them to be charging me knowing I wasn't active is like someone shooting me after it's clear I'm dead.The creator must be rolling in bread.

Review about: Resume Now Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Claimed to be free.

I didn't like: Scam, Being charged to print the so called free to try resume.

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments

Anna.B-LC

Dear Customer:

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service.Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,