I created a resume online through this company, I paid $1.98 for resume and $1.46 for the cover letter in the end on 15 March 2016.When I receive the bank statement for this month then I realised that I have been charged by three times which is about $180 dollar from my credit card.

I am unhappy with that an auto renews and without acknowledge me. I don't know how can get my money back. I am currently students study in New Zealand, $180 for me is a lot of money.

I feel it is not safe and security concern when I purchase or create something online, suddenly my money just missing.probably I won't do it next time anymore with this kind of stuff.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of resume now account from Resume Now and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Resume Now to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unauthorized billing fraud alert. Author liked the most templates. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments