I created a resume online through this company, I paid $1.98 for resume and $1.46 for the cover letter in the end on 15 March 2016.When I receive the bank statement for this month then I realised that I have been charged by three times which is about $180 dollar from my credit card.

Related: Resume Now - Why did i trust this company?

I am unhappy with that an auto renews and without acknowledge me. I don't know how can get my money back. I am currently students study in New Zealand, $180 for me is a lot of money.

I feel it is not safe and security concern when I purchase or create something online, suddenly my money just missing.probably I won't do it next time anymore with this kind of stuff.

Review about: Lcresumenow8443517484.

I liked: Templates.

I didn't like: Unauthorized billing fraud alert.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Resume Now Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Resume now charged me every month Resume Now "I have be charged every month after I used the website on October 4. I already paid on that day. However, I was charged 31.8 dollar twice on October 19..." Read more YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more Resume Now - Steal from you Resume Now "theses are the deductions that they made in my CC account. + 08/03/2015 LIVECAREER*resumeNOW $1.35 -- this is the one time dedeuction in order to download the template ONLY!! THE REST ARE INVALID DEDUCTIONS..." Read more Preview Models - A Complete and Honest Review Preview Models "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Please do not go to lowes and buy kraftmaid KraftMaid "This is so depressing to even write about! The last five months have been total *** for me due to Lowes! I had already suffered a fire in my kitchen..." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more