Toronto, Ontario

This service is a compete scam and it needs to be shut down. From what I can tell they skinned dozens of sites providing the same service and bait you into buying the $1 package to build the one resume you need.

Then money starts coming out and not even the same amount. I have gone through my bank history and see 5 charges now. All ranging from $25 to $40!!!! I complained to PayPal and they closed my case saying this was not fraud.

So, I recommend that everyone spread the news that pretty much any online service site for resumes and prob 1,000,000 other sites are just fraud scams from India...

like we should be surprised I guess.

Ethics and morals seem to be a foreign concept in Asia...

So, buyer beware! If the site isn't from a major vendor you know an trust skip right over that page!

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Resume Now Cons: Unwanted auto subcription, Not trustworthy, Being scammed, Customer service, Fraudulent.

• Resume Builder Scam

Comments

Sinead

My first charge was 2.70 CND and now out of *** now where I wake up to a $87 CND charge! I'm gonna pissed if my money isn't returned. I never once seen anything about a recurring charge

Same here and been fighting them to cancel my subscription

the same situation as yours....................

Same

I had the same experience. .99 cents and then a $24.99 charge the following month.

Resume Now Reviews